Excite!! nice hook with Pla Khao fishing trip.

The Wallago or Pla Khao,we can find in the river, reservoir and dam. This trips we will to go to The Reservoir.Charming of Pla Khao is a ferocity, strength and not give up.

Good morning….

image
fishing on thailand ตกปลาเค้า
fishing on thailand ตกปลาเค้า1

This is a bait.The Wallago like to eat meat or small fish very much. In the picture is fresh gill fish.

fishing on thailand ปลาเค้า3

wait and wait

image

Oh….Great hook awesome !!!!

image
image
image
image

And Then …..is the best pictures.

image
image





image
image
image
image
image

4 comments:

fazrul arhan said...

Enjoyed your photos so much.
This took courage & patient its not that easy.
My hometown is just border to thailand. So whenever i back hometown,i will find sometime to got to the river and took some photos too.
If i'm lucky,i can take so many boats from thailand too,its beautiful.
Your pics are beautiful,love it:)

Suneo Delta said...

yes..It not easy to take a photo.

oh..that great we're neighbors together.I will wait for your pictures.

I happy that you like my pics..Thanks

Michael Lantz said...

I like the photos too.I prefer crabbing over fishing.I live in Maryland and we love our crabs.I would love to go fishing sometime,but I am overworked I don't have time for it.

Suneo Delta said...

oh..I want to see your crabs very much.Your country would be beautiful and livable.

Post a Comment