Repair My Favorite Bait.

fishing on thailand เหยื่อปลา
I have various fishing bait such as lure,topwater lure,spoon,jerk bait. I will repair them when them was damaged from fish attack because we are Learning and fighting together or it is a my favorite Bait.
I can't remember my fist bait of my fishing experience because I have more the bait.
but I remained when my mother complain about a lot of cost that I pay for its.
Um...Lady and Gentlemen. Today, I and my friends proud to presents, How to repair your bait and resurrect them to catch fish forever.
The frist, you should to preparation equipment such as driller,pliers,urethane,nail,Nail polish colors and glue. As shown in the step-by-step picture.

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.17

This’s my weapon to catch fish. They have many strain and damage.

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.18

This bait tongue damage.

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.19

Use nailscrew drill to ream it then use small driller screw but don’t through chin.

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.20

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.26
fishing on thailand how to repair bait.21
fishing on thailand how to repair bait.23

Then you can see the hole. and then cut nail which same size the hole.The cuting,you should cut header and sharp.

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.27
fishing on thailand how to repair bait.2

Then, glue at the nail and insert into the hole of bait.

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.6

Polish and close strain drill. and Paint.

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.8

You can use Nail polish colors.

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.10

Immersed in Urethane for Varnish.

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.11
fishing on thailand how to repair bait.12

Complete. Beautiful look like a new bait.

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.13
fishing on thailand how to repair bait.14
fishing on thailand how to repair bait.15

Go to testing…Go to fishing!!!

fishing on thailand how to repair bait.28
fishing on thailand how to repair bait.29

My Heros in this fishing trip. Recently completed. wow


fishing on thailand how to repair bait.32


Awesome, It still great, oh…my love bait.


fishing on thailand how to repair bait.30
fishing on thailand how to repair bait.31


But…But in this case, I can’t to repair it. I’m sorry.

fishing on thailand for bighook1
fishing on thailand how to repair bait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment